Complaint Review: First American Home Loans, Dana Capital Group, & Adam Gonzalez

• Submitted: Sat, September 24, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, September 24, 2005

• Reported By:Farmington Missouri
First American Home Loans, Dana Capital Group, & Adam Gonzalez
1748 W Katella Ave. Suite 204 Orange, California U.S.A.

First American Home Loans, Dana Capital Group, & Adam Gonzalez ripoff fraudulent mortgage loan applications Orange California

Adam Gonzalez was an extremely good salesman for his company. He offered us the amount and conditions that we asked for.

Once he got all our personal information, we never heard from him again. We call and leave messages and he does not return our calls. I decided to call and talk to his superviser, but the operator is never available. I tried to e-mail the company, but the address is not found.

I hate to think what he is doing with the bank statements that I sent him. I check my bank account each day. I also sent him the appraisal, which I paid $275.00 for, and I would at least like to have that back.

I have called and left the message for him to at least send that back and he has not.

We found this outfit on the internet, and they're giving a bad name to the good companies on line.

P.S. I accidentally click on the "Famous Poets Society" in the list of companies below. I do not have an issue with them.

Julia
Farmington, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2005 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-Loans-Dana-Capital-Group-Adam-Gonzalez/Orange-California-92867/First-American-Home-Loans-Dana-Capital-Group-Adam-Gonzalez-ripoff-fraudulent-mortgage-158182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home Loans, Dana Capital Group, & Adam Gonzalez