Complaint Review: First American Home buyers Protection

• Updated: Tue, April 16, 2013

• Reported By: cdr — Schertz Texas
First American Home buyers Protection

First American Home buyers Protection Harassment, Internet

This company is harassing me because I lived in a rent house and the owner (who was their customer) didn't renew the policy.  We have not lived in this home for over a year and I have had several (more than 4) conversations with them and was assured each time that they would never call me again.  Well they have called me 3 times today to demand payment from me and they know that I am not their customer.  Don't do business with this company if they harass people who aren't their customers I can't imagine how they treat their actual customers!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Home-buyers-Protection/internet/First-American-Home-buyers-Protection-Harassment-Internet-1043787. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Home buyers Protection