Complaint Review: First American Leisure Card, Peter J Porcelli, CEO

• Submitted: Thu, November 14, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, November 14, 2002

• Reported By:canton ga
First American Leisure Card, Peter J Porcelli, CEO
6289 Sunrise, Suite 277 Sunrise, Florida U.S.A.

American Leisure Card aka Peter J Porcelli ripoff He'll do anything for money Sunrise Florida

I ordered a credit card from First american leisure card, they withdrew 199.90 out of my savings account on 7-2-02 the tranaction number was 9010226066 with thier number as 587-4152 along with a long distance company Ephone transaction number 0351000197 on 7-9-02 they withdrew 54.90. I never recieved the visa card.

I talked to dean an employee, number 1081 and he told me they never recieved the funds for the card, even thou they withdrew it out of my account. I faxed them a letter telling them I didn't recieve the card along with a copy of my bank statement, and gave them my new address I never heard from the company.

Old address: 8152 Knox Bridge Hwy
Canton, Ga. 30114
678-493-3471

New address: 45 Shipp Street
Canton, Ga. 30114
678-493-5737

I would appreciate any help you could give me in contacting this company, and getting this matter straightened out.

Tina
Canton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2002 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Leisure-Card-Peter-J-Porcelli-CEO/Sunrise-Florida-73313/American-Leisure-Card-aka-Peter-J-Porcelli-ripoff-Hell-do-anything-for-money-Sunrise-Flor-35230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Leisure Card, Peter J Porcelli, CEO