Complaint Review: First American Leisure Card aka American Leisure Card aka Peter J. Porcelli, CEO

• Submitted: Sun, September 29, 2002
  • Updated: Sun, September 29, 2002

• Reported By:Houston Tx
801 West Bay Drive Largo, Florida U.S.A.

First American Leisure Card aka American Leisure Card aka Peter J. Porcelli, CEO consumer fraud ripoff Largo Florida

I was promised in July to recieve a guaranteed Mastercard with a $2000.00 credit limit, $100.00 worth of free gas, and a vacation in Florida and some other somethings for my grandkids. I was also told by American Leisure Card Company that my minimum monthly payment would not exceed $10.00 per month. I have not recieved the card yet, and the $190.90 that was scheduled to be taken from my savings account has been drawn from my bank account.

Today I decided to call and find out the status of my card and the reason why I had not recieved it yet. The bank gave the phone number to the company 1-800-587-4152 and a e-mail address of www.bayareabusinesscounsel.com both of which are NOT VALID BUSINESSES. I searched the web on the Better Business Bureau and found out that this company is a scam. I am hoping to get my money back and see the people responsible persecuted for this fraud. I am also hopeful that by me speaking up that I may be able to stop someone else from making the same mistake I did.

The Better Business Bureau have the owners of this company listed as
Largo Florida
45215

Mary
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2002 09:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Leisure-Card-aka-American-Leisure-Card-aka-Peter-J-Porcelli-CEO/Largo-Florida-45215/First-American-Leisure-Card-aka-American-Leisure-Card-aka-Peter-J-Porcelli-CEO-consumer-31443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Leisure Card aka American Leisure Card aka Peter J. Porcelli, CEO