Complaint Review: First American Mitigators

• Submitted: Mon, October 03, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 30, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Internet United States of America
First American Mitigators
30600 Telegraph Rd. suite 1200, Bingham Farms, MI Internet United States of America

First American Mitigators Don't waste your money! Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: This client did not reach out to us

They will promise you everything you need, just to give you hope and they will lie to you until they take your money. After that everything you were promised is cut in half, except their fee, of course, you will not see your money back..
Save your money and try a non-profit organization or just do it on your own, you will have better results anyway.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2011 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Mitigators/internet/First-American-Mitigators-Dont-waste-your-money-Internet-784241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Mitigators

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

This client did not reach out to us

AUTHOR: FAM - (United States of America)

From this information, tt is impossible to know what exactly this client's specific complaint is about our firm.

In invite the client to reach out to me to resolve this complaint.

It should be noted that:

-while our contracts do not require us to give a refund, on occasion, when we are not satisfied with an outcome, we have granted refunds. If we were crooks, we never do this.

- we deal fairly with clients and take all complaints seriously

- we have a complain resolution process and every effort is made to resolve ALL complaints.

If thy have not already done so,  I specifically request this complainant to reach out to me at gborman at famitigators dot com or 800 816 5898. I promise I will listen to your complaint and do everything I can to resolve this.

My team and I have handled  over 1500 successful modifications. I wish I won them all but that is not always possible. Anyone who knows our firm knows we are passionately dedicated to helping our clients and we take any failure personally.

We regret this client was dissatisfied. Everything stated here can be verified. We keep excellent records and document everything we do for our clients.