Complaint Review: First American Mortgage Solutions

• Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By: sandy — Tye Texas United States of America
First American Mortgage Solutions
4952 Warren Ave Huntington Beach, California United States of America

First American Mortgage Solutions Rip me off 3days prior to sell of our home we had to file bankrupty Huntington Beach, California

This company  and their employee Jonh the owner Gary the auditer  Alex and Selena.they lie to you .I was told I would get my money in 2 months being 1st check i Aug 2nd in Sept. When I call they said they would call me backno such luck.Then Iam told they are in a chapter 11 bankrupty I ask for the name of their lawyer and Gary the auditer can not give that informations. Well we had to file bankrupty to save our home 3 days before the sale.   I want our money back and this company to be shut down for good. Iam filing a report with the distist attorney or the attorney general. one way or another they will have to pay evreyone back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2012 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Mortgage-Solutions/Huntington-Beach-California-92649/First-American-Mortgage-Solutions-Rip-me-off-3days-prior-to-sell-of-our-home-we-had-to-fi-937259. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Mortgage Solutions