Complaint Review: First American Payment Systems

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Kenneth — Jonesboro Georgia United States of America
First American Payment Systems
100 Throckmorton Street, Suite 1800 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

First American Payment Systems Beware, Not One Promoise Kept, Cancelled after 30 days they want $2000+ Fort Worth, Texas

What a  experience? With Over 40 Years in Business.. I have Never had a MESS Like This.
12/15/2010 I nice Man  Stacy, arrived and Asked If I d like to lower my Rates. after 3 1/2 yrs with IMS( Innovative Merchant) I was ready. His NO Mininum, NO USE No FEE..Lower Statement Fees, Lower Debit Card 25 cents per trans. Lower Gateway fee for Webs Account I have, No SETUP
No Prg Fee.. on and On.
I agreed.. Agent came back twice to have contract INTIALeD. Never was I given anything I SIGNED.. Right away is Started Christmas Eve, My Banking account was debited $104.95 for gateway fee (setup) I called on Monday, and was told they would credit my account. Never happen.. I reversed the charge. Next Debit and charge was 2 different account , 2 sep statement fees. Debit card .25 Plus Network FEES, Plus Statement Fee, also another statement for Charge account. Was Charged all Fees with NO USE in Dec inclding MINNUM $25( agent said NO MIN) total $36.95 x 3 different Merchant acct. Plus gateway Fee Mo $13.25. I tried. to work with local adminstration agent Katie Hughes(very Helpful, But she could nOt do the in impossible)
Then the straw that broke the camels back, I was deducted $20.95 for their First advantage Gift Card ( Told that WAS NO Charge) it was a monthly FEE. Much More. lAST tIME THE AGENT CAME BY i TOLD HIM i HAD nO COPIES HE LEFT MY COPIES, TURNS OUT THE CHANGED THE ORIGINALS(WHITE COPIES)Finally I Changed to First DATA(CoCard) AbSOULUTELY THE BEST... Next Big Surrise after Canceling $495 debit and 3 Account for Cancelling $1500.. I ClOSEDmy accounts and they were reversed. Now a  RUDE Rep Ms. Robbins,Informs me I owe Over $2000.. NO Bills have I received.. None of Main pages have the cancellation FEES, Who would sign that had it been Shown or Mentioned.. She said she would RUIN my CREDIT, and Turn over for Collection.i have  emailed her twice all my yellow copies) she says she never received them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Payment-Systems/Fort-Worth-Texas-76102/First-American-Payment-Systems-Beware-Not-One-Promoise-Kept-Cancelled-after-30-days-the-706896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Payment Systems