Complaint Review: First American Tax Defense

• Updated: Tue, July 15, 2014

• Reported By: Gene Woode — Hollywood Florida
First American Tax Defense
1550 N. Northwest Higway, Suite 116 Park Ridge, Illinois USA

First American Tax Defense Did not keep their promise and unable to be contacted Park Ridge Illinois

This company is deceptive. After an hard sell  promise to to reduce my student debt, where they verified that I qualified for and could save up 40% on my student loans. The offer was good since I was unemployed and solution to reduce payments would be nice. They removed $750.00 of my money and disappeared. I can only gather that since I am unable to call and get an answer from them and furthermore the emails came back rejected.This company should be sued for all its false promises.

I believe at this point I have lied to and cheated of my money. This company cannot be found at their giving contact information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2014 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-American-Tax-Defense/Park-Ridge-Illinois-60068/First-American-Tax-Defense-Did-not-keep-their-promise-and-unable-to-be-contacted-Park-Rid-1162132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First American Tax Defense