Complaint Review: First Amerigo

• Updated: Sat, January 02, 2010

• Reported By: Jerry B — Bethany Connecticut USA
First Amerigo
254 S.Ronald Reagan Blvd, Ste 226 Longwood, Florida United States of America

First Amerigo Takes money just to tell you they cannot help you Longwood, Florida

The advertising for First Amerigo states that they are "committed to helping individuals obtain unsecured loans."  This is not what happens in actual practice.

The company claims to be able to help anyone obtain a loan through their resources, but the only response they ever provided to me was a terse "Sorry, I cannot help you" from the single resource that they provided.

While I can understand their inablility to actually secure a loan for me, I cannot fathom why they chose to keep my $299.00 retainer.  All they did was tell me that they could not help me.

Kathy O'Connor, who was my initial contact with the company, Shannon Scinta, who provided the contract and paperwork, and Devyn Fetherolf, who was my supposed loan counselor, sent very nice e-mails, but then completely ignored me when I requested a refund for services NOT provided.

This was easy money for them, because they did not have to do anything to earn it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2010 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Amerigo/Longwood-Florida-32750/First-Amerigo-Takes-money-just-to-tell-you-they-cannot-help-you-Longwood-Florida-548668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Amerigo