Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits - First Primere Banking

• Submitted: Mon, January 05, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2004

• Reported By:waldport Oregon
First Approval Benefits - First Primere Banking
177 Main St Box 152 Fortlee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits - First Primere Banking ripoff debited $300.00 out of my account with the assurance of me receiving a mastercard and premium gold card Fortlee New Jersey

This company debited my bank account for the sum of $300.00 on Oct.18,2003 with the promise of me recieving the two credit cards in the sum of a $4000.00 Master Card and a $5000.00 Premium Gold Card. I should have recieved the cards the 17th of Nov,2003. The guy that set up my account was named John#177D, the file#194446V was given to me for a confirmation reference to be able to keep track of the account. Here it is almost 3 months and I haven't received nothing at all as to the delay of the cards.

Edward
waldport, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2004 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits-First-Primere-Banking/Fortlee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-First-Primere-Banking-ripoff-debited-30000-out-of-my-account-w-76445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits - First Primere Banking