Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, November 18, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, November 18, 2003

• Reported By:San Diego California
First Approval Benefits
P.O. Box 3374 Champlain, NY, New York U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits ripoff of First Approval I received a phone call by mid-October offering me a credit card for $4000.00 limit with no annual fee ever Champlain, NY New York

Yesterday 11-17-03 I filed a report re; First Approval about offering me a credit card for $4000.00 limit and when I got home I had an envelope from First Approval Benefits. Inside I found a lot of copies in case I wanted to apply for more cards, but I have to fill an application giving my bank account #, name of my employer, my password to withdaw money from my account, it also said that I'll be getting a credit card within 25 days but in order for them to proccess my card I have to send all my information.

I know now for sure that this is a big scam for many people including myself. I felt in once already for $299.00 I don't think I can trust them again.

San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2003 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Champlain-NY-New-York-12919/First-Approval-Benefits-ripoff-of-First-Approval-I-received-a-phone-call-by-mid-October-of-72364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits