Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, October 28, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, October 28, 2003

• Reported By:Charleroi Pennsylvania
First Approval Benefits
1 Closter Commons Closter, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits Ripoff Stole my money under false pretences Closter New Jersey

I have fallen victum to this scam also and only wish I could have seen this web site before. I got this same line of bulls*** from these people and I want my money back!!!! I got this so-called credit card with a $4,000 limit back in July and to this day I call them on a daily basis. If it takes me 10 years I will find a way to get my money back. But in the meantime I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Buerau and the Attorney General for my state. I also find calling and calling and calling really gets under their skin. Maybe they'll just get sick of me and give in but I doubt it.

A woman named Kris answers the phone when I call and she is about as rude as you can get. She keeps taking my name and number for the superviser whose name is "Peter Flemming" ?? but I don't know if I belive anything she says. Any suggestions on how to get our money back???

Charleroi, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2003 10:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Closter-New-Jersey-07624/First-Approval-Benefits-Ripoff-Stole-my-money-under-false-pretences-Closter-New-Jersey-70405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits