Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, October 08, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, October 08, 2003

• Reported By:Bellwood Pennsylvania
First Approval Benefits
177 Main St Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits Credit Card Scam Fort Lee New Jersey

I received a phone call by some Joseph guy about a credit card. He told me all about it. After I gave him my information he told me that there would be a $299 processing fee. I told him that I didn't have it. I called back a few days later to cancel it. A few weeks later I found out that they took it out anyhow.

I've tried to call them back numerous times and I get put on hold for 10 minutes and then I get hung up on. The debit put me into overdraft, I got numerous overdraft charges, and my checking was canceled. I have since been contacted by the revenue service several times. I am only 19, I have car payments, car insurance, and college to save for. I don't have money just lying around to take care of this thing with.

Chris
Bellwood, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2003 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07020/First-Approval-Benefits-Credit-Card-Scam-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-68524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits