Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, December 21, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 21, 2003

• Reported By:Belleville Illinois
First Approval Benefits
177 Main Street Box 152 Fort Lee, NJ 07024 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits blatant theft Fort Lee New Jersey

In March of this year, I recieved a call from First Approval Benefits and like a fool I took the bait. After paying by $270, I recieved the infamous "credit repair kit," which I didn't order. That day, I called the company back and was asked, since there was a large volume of calls, if I could be put on a call back list and called later. Not wanting to be rude, I agreed.

After a week with no call back, I called them again. This time, I was asked if I could hold. Before I could answer I was placed on hold, never to be taken off of it. After 30 grueling minutes, I hung up.

After about a month of this phone tag I was finally able to reach a customer service rep. This person told me that the phone conversation was recorded and that I had agreed to purchase this "credit repair kit" and that I was stuck with my package. After literally yelling at the man, assuring him that I had not agreed to purchace any such kit, he "suddenly remembered" something that "must have slipped his mind."

He told me that I could send the package back, addressed "Attention Peter Fleming," and that within 30 days I would recieve my refund. I have sent the package back and, as of yet, I have recieved no such refund.

I have my domestic return Reciept, signed by an L. Thompson, dated 14 nov 2003, but still no refund. If anyone is filing a suit against First Approval, please notify me. Thank you,

John
Belleville, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2003 05:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-blatant-theft-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-75499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits