Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, April 30, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, May 06, 2003

• Reported By:Dillsboro North Carolina
First Approval Benefits
177 Main Street, Box 152 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits contacted me and mislead me to belief that I would be receiving a credit card fraudulent ripoff business Fort Lee New Jersey

*Author of original report: Got my Refund!!!! Thank you Ripoffreport.com

The Company and Representative (First Approval Benefits) that contacted me is fraudelent. They have you believe that you will receive a credit card in your name for a one time fee of $269.00. They debited my bank account and I waited for 1 month before receiving a packet in the mail.

In the packet it gives you a credit card form that you have to pay extra money to receive. I contacted the company and told them that I was misinformed and they said that I had not been misinformed and that this is the packet that I paid for.

I've contacted my bank in regards to reporting them as fraulent and they have placed them on the list and said that they would help anyway they could to receive my refund back.

Traci
Dillsboro, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2003 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-contacted-me-and-mislead-me-to-belief-that-I-would-be-receiving-a-55081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits

AUTHOR: Traci - (U.S.A.)

I received my refund from First Approval Benefits thanks to my bank. Thank you Ripoffreport.com for your help in leading me on the right path to recover this fraudulant company.