Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:Reading Pennsylvania
First Approval Benefits
177 Main Street Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits ripoff Fort Lee New Jersey

I Received a call about a Master card for 7500.00 Right near christmas time. Thought it would be great under the circumstances going through a divorce and trying to get back on my feet. Paid 300.00 they sent me a package and a letter on November 10 stating my card would be here in 25 days. I was thinking perfect it will be here soon.

Well december goes by and january goes by Still nothing so after numerous calls and run around I have yet to see a card or my money back. I gave up 300.00 to receive 7500.00 instead im out 300.00. That 300.00 could have gone for presents for my kids but no now its lost in east jabip.

So i called first approval 1-800-897-6573 and got customer service and she tells me they no longer deal with first approval they give me the address to write a letter to 177 Main Street Fort Lee NJ 07024. I looked them up and its some other company there now. I want money back or the credit i was promised this is rediculous. and i feel like a fool wondering where my money is.

Reading, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-ripoff-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-79317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits