Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, March 10, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, March 10, 2004

• Reported By:Lawton Oklahoma
First Approval Benefits
177 Main St Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits ripoff Fort Lee New Jersey

I was told I would receive a credit card and a discount on phone service. And I sent this company $299.00, and they sent me a package, in which they wanted me to send them information so they could set up a account to take out money from my pay. But I sent it back, and that was three months ago. I talked to someone and they said that I would get my money back within sixty days and to get in touch with Mr. Peter Flemin At the address, 177 Main St. Ft. Lee N.J.

Lawton, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2004 02:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-ripoff-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-83441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits