necessity

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2003

• Reported By:port angeles Washington
First Approval Benefits
177 Main St Box 162 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits ripoff I waited another week, finally it arrived and it was all junk and no card Fort Lee New Jersey

I was promised pre-approved m/c of limit of 2500.00 vouchers for misc stuff and credit rebuild kit, along with a stored value card of $limit of $4000.00. I didn't know what that was until i started to research. It cost me $269.00.

I asked if there would be any more hidden fees with the credit card and I was told no, because there was no card.

I was promised this in 2 weeks when nothing arrived I called the company and to no avail they could tell me nothing and that the actual date was business days. I gave it 3 more working days and called again and was told that they were having shipping problems with fed-ex. I waited another week, finally it arrived and it was all junk and no card.

Red flags were flying all over and i knew it, no supervisor on staff, so when it arrived i was furious and demanded a refund and they told me no that it was recorded but not available at that time. I called back the next day and got the answering service. I just called my bank and asked about the unapproved ach and i wanted it reversed.

Thank goodness for me i am still under the 60day limit, I knew this was wrong and glad that I found this website. Thank you

Jessica
port angeles, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2003 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-ripoff-I-waited-another-week-finally-it-arrived-and-it-was-all-ju-60253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits