Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, March 02, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, March 02, 2003

• Reported By:bel air Maryland
First Approval Benefits
177 Main St Box 157 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval Benefits ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Fort Lee New Jersey

I was called on the phone and told I could receive a Visa Card with a $2000.00 limit and a MasterCard with a $8000.00 limit for a processing fee of $269.00.

I received a ripped up plastic folder in the mail with a catalog full of junk I could purchase with First Approvals Premium Card which is not a Visa Or Mastercard. A store value MasterCard application was included all I had to do was send $39.95 to them to get it.

Why would I want a Mastercard that I had to put my money in so I could spend it, wouldn't it make more sense to just use my cash?

There was nothing in the folder about a Visa card. A Credit Repair manual that was worthless and some other come on's for miscellaneous junk.

I immediately called requesting my money back but received nothing except an arguement

Raymond
bel air, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2003 09:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-47576. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits