foam

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2003

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
First Approval Benefits
177 Main ST Box 152 Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: 866-753 5053
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

First Approval Benefits ripoff tricked and lied to me Fort Lee New Jersey

I was called in the month of December 2002 and was told by a man called Sam that I would receive a Visa Card of $2000.00 and because I accepted the offer the same day, another card, a MasterCard, will be sent with $4000.00 for a processing fee of $269.00.

Surprisingly, I received a black plastic folder with a Credit Repair CD and a catalog filled with junks that I could purchase with First Approval Benefits Premium Card, a red looking card, which is not a Visa or MasterCard. Instead, a store value MasterCard application was included which needed extra $39.95 to be send to me.

It does not make any sense if I have to put my own money on a card inorder to use it.

There was nothing in the folder about Visa card.

I immediately called (866) 753-5053 but all I heard was a voice that kept repeating statements over and over. From that time up to now, I have never being lucky to talk to anyone. The telephone number just rings and rings until that voice comes on.

Musu
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2003 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Benefits/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Benefits-ripoff-tricked-and-lied-to-me-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-59125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval Benefits