Complaint Review: First Approval, Liberty Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2003

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
First Approval, Liberty Benefits
I Don't Know Columbus, Ohio, N.J., Nevada U.S.A.

First Approval, Liberty Benefits ripoff! Columbus Ohio, New Jersey, Nevada

I paid $299 to First Aproval for a $5,000 credit card. I called the customer service # on my bank statement and it does not exsist. I finally got hold of the company that is taking their calls and they played dumb. The told me first approval is out off business and they are handling calls for the meantime. The women I spoke with called me crazy and told me that no one has ever complained about them. I recieved a package in the mail with flyers. Liberty benefits called me tonight at 10 pm!!! What are they thinking, they tried to pull the same scam, I got the guys name but it is fake. I wish I could take legal actions against these clowns. They deserve to be put behind bars. They also told me I was to recieve $750 in prizes. I can't believe I fell for that!!!!!

David
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2003 01:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval-Liberty-Benefits/Columbus-Ohio-NJ-Nevada-89123/First-Approval-Liberty-Benefits-ripoff-Columbus-Ohio-New-Jersey-Nevada-72627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval, Liberty Benefits