Complaint Review: First Approval

• Submitted: Thu, October 16, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, October 16, 2003

• Reported By:Republic Washington
First Approval
177 Main Street Fort Lee, New Jersey U.S.A.

First Approval, Paul Stevens, Benjamin Parker ripoff They took $299 out of my account and promised my credit card in 20 days or less. To date, I have not received anything but excuses as to why it is not. Fort Lee New Jersey

In September of 2003, I was approached by First Approval to receive a major master card. I was told it would be here in 20 days after they deducted $299 from my account. To date, I have not received anything from this company but a pile of excuses as to why it isn't here; i.e., they have to get a tracking number, there was a holiday that delayed the mail, it's in the mail, but have to wait for a tracking number.

I was also offered a free voice mail with their service. I did not activate this service, but a bill of $12.95 came with my phone bill for which I had to pay. I cancelled the service.

I have spoken to several different people such as Paul Stevens who initiated everything, several men and women, and I got the address of the supposed CEO; Benjamin Parker, and was told that he does not accept telephone calls.

I am pursuing the suggested means of getting a refund from this cite. Wish me luck and I hope this helps others avoid the scam.

Linda
Republic, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2003 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/First-Approval-Paul-Stevens-Benjamin-Parker-ripoff-They-took-299-out-of-my-account-and-69324. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval