Complaint Review: First Approval

, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

First Approval Listed with BBB as being involved in Credit Card Laundering New Jersey

This company represents the true "scum" in this civilization. I just don't know how these people can get away with this, and for so long? This may sound as If I have no life, but I assure you I do. When I am bored at home, I will call this company ten to twenty times in a row and usually end up getting the same person at least 5 times. I then proceed to make them feel as if they were the sickest pieces of sh*t by degrading them, and cursing them as long as they will listen. When they hang up, I call them back again.

I know this sounds very childish, and frankly I agree. But we all know that this company will never have to pay for the crimes they commit on a daily basis, and it makes me feel good when I can get a rise out of them. I hope that their day is ruined by my constant calls.

Please don't think of me as a bad person. This is just the only form of revenge I can come up with that makes me feel better about First Approval ripping me off.

Bryan
Brandon, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2003 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Approval/New-Jersey/First-Approval-Listed-with-BBB-as-being-involved-in-Credit-Card-Laundering-New-Jersey-69487. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Approval