Complaint Review: First Bank Of Delaware Tribute Mastercard

• Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:Newport Minnesota
First Bank Of Delaware Tribute Mastercard
www.mytributecard.com/en Internet U.S.A.

First Bank Of Delaware Tribute Mastercard enclosed wrong return envelope, sent letter stating current address as wrong address, claim they never received payments3 mo's in a row.they vashed all the money orders and claim to have not received them Atlanta Georgia Internet

10/25/08 Tribute enclosed a return envelope with the wrong address in a recent statement. A letter followed saying to send it to a different address,yet that address was the same one as the return envelope. I did not realize this until after my payments were sent. They now claim they never received my money orders which I had traced showing they cashed them. They call up to 10 times a day and harrass me about not making my payments and to pay up because I now have late fees. Late fees for payments that were sent on time and they received but yet they insist they never received. I will no longer send any more payments as none of them are credited and I am just throwing away my money. I believe there are others this is happening to. I believe a class action lawsuit will be the inevitable for them as any customers paying by mail are more than likely in my same situation.

Marilyn
Newport, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Bank-Of-Delaware-Tribute-Mastercard/internet/First-Bank-Of-Delaware-Tribute-Mastercard-enclosed-wrong-return-envelope-sent-letter-stat-384777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Bank Of Delaware Tribute Mastercard