Complaint Review: First Bank of Delaware

• Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: kelly — manitowoc Wisconsin United States of America
First Bank of Delaware
p.o. box 60578 los angeles, California United States of America

First Bank of Delaware Midland Funding LLC I ordered the card, never recieved it, never used it and now my balance is $689.89. I want them reported and I want this debt whiped away. los angeles , California

*Consumer Comment: Midland Funding LLC - Sleazy Debt Collector

Several years ago, I found this card on the internet and thought wow this would be a great opportunity to try and rebuild my credit, so I applied for it. I waited and waited for the card and you know how life can get busy. I completely forgot about ordering the card until I recieved the first bill.

I was rather upset and tried to contact the company to no avail, no one answered the phone over and over but yet I still hadnt recieved the card and this was going on 6 months later. Yet bills were coming in. Well, I end up moving and one way or the other they found my new address and I open up the bill and what do I see, the bill was almost $500.00, I freaked out. I never recieved the card or spend anything to come to that sum of money.

All of a sudden I am getting nasty call after nasty calls saying I need to pay this amount and I am trying to explain to the person that I am not employed due to doctors orders cause I am going in for major back surgery and they were so rude and told me "to bad, you spent the money, you need to pay your debts.

I have proof that I have actually had 2 major back surgeries and I even asked the lady for a copy of my statements and she flat out told me that I basically did have authority to see them unless I paid my back payments. So Im actually thinking of seeking a lawyer for the fact of the rudeness and that my credit is being affected for something ive never used

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2012 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Bank-of-Delaware/los-angeles-California-90060-0578/First-Bank-of-Delaware-Midland-Funding-LLC-I-ordered-the-card-never-recieved-it-never-u-922541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Bank of Delaware

Midland Funding LLC - Sleazy Debt Collector

AUTHOR: scott huminski - (United States of America)

Midland is one of the worst in Junk Debt buying and collecting.

See www.midlandfunding.me

also search on scribd to get ideas on how to handle these people.