latest

First Capital Cons
Ontario, Ontario Canada

First Capital Cons victimized by a ripoff scam company Ontario

To Whom It May Concern:
I am a victim of First Capital Cons/U.S. Guardian.
I did not know of First Capital Cons, until my checks started bouncing on my NEW checking account. I do not know who these people are or where they even received my information. I filed a unauthorized EFT form with my bank on 8-29-02. Today is 10-28-02 and they just informed me today that they denied the refund to my account, and there is nothing they can do. So here I am filing a "ripoff" report.
HELP!!

Alison
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2002 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Cons/Ontario-Ontario/First-Capital-Cons-victimized-by-a-ripoff-scam-company-Ontario-33604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Cons