Complaint Review: First Capital Consumers Group

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
First Capital Consumers Group
Toronto, Ontario Canada

First Capital Consumers Group SCAMERS, LIARS, CHEATS! Toronto Ontario

In November 2001 when I was living in Michigan, I received a phone call from this bogus company, offering me 3 credit cards.

Since I had been turned down from another company, and the representative (Robert) said he had received my information from an online credit referal service, I figured he was legit... BOY WAS I WRONG!

Robert told me that it would be $199.00 for the "processing fees" and that I should recieve my cards in 2 weeks, because I opted for the additional $39.00 "express processing".

2 weeks went by and nothing.

I tried calling the "customer service" line that he had given me, only to be charged international long distance to my telephone bill (I was not aware the company was located in Canada) and to be passed from one rude rep to another.

No one could answer my questions or even tell me where my cards were.

Then they asked me for my pin number! A number they had never even issued to me, and told me that the number was given to me when I paid them with my checking account over the phone.

Phone numbers are disconnected now, and there's no records of this company at all ANYWHERE.

It's 2 years later now, and I haven't seen anything from this rip-off business.

When I think of how many other people they have taken advantage of it makes me vomit.

Shawn
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 07:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Consumers-Group/Toronto-Ontario/First-Capital-Consumers-Group-SCAMERS-LIARS-CHEATS-Toronto-Ontario-67950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Consumers Group