Complaint Review: First Capital Financial Services Corp, and Andrew Devaney

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Kimberly — Pipestone Minnesota United States of America
First Capital Financial Services Corp, and Andrew Devaney
8275 S Eastern Ave, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial Services Corp, and Andrew Devaney Mac Waters FIRST CAPITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES CORP, AND ANDREW DEVANEY TIMESHARE SCAM LAS VEGAS NEVADA AND PALMDALE, CALIFORNIA SCAMMED ME OUT OF $2.276.00. JUSTICE NEEDS TO BE DONE!!! Las Vegas, Nevada

I was initially contacted by Karl Lewis on 11/29/11 who wanted to sell my timeshare for me.  He said there was no money up front.  They would find a buyer and then I would be contacted if I wanted to accept the offer.

Adele Spencer then contacted me and told me they had a buyer.  They wanted $2,276.00 to pay for a title and lien search of my timeshare and also processing and closing costs.  According to the contract I signed this money was going to be refunded to me by the buyer.  I was skeptical of sending so much money so she told me she would send me a "countersigned" contract with the President Andrew Devaney's signature on it.

Everything was supposed to be done within 90 days.  Ms. Spencer requested I send the money to Palmdale, California.  She gave me a tracking number so it all seemed legit.  Before I decided to go through with this offer, I also viewed the web site of First Capital Financial.  Everything seemed kosher to me.  I then sent the money by personal check to Palmdale, CA.

I have tried numerous times to contact these people by phone and e-mail.  I have had no response.  I have contacted the Attorney Generals of Minnesota.  They have tried to find this company by sending letters to numerous addresses, but have had no response either.  I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission and the Department of Commerce.

Looks like they have been scamming a lot of people.  This is a lot of money that I can't afford to lose!  Everybody please contact the Federal Trade Commission  at (877-388-4357) and fill out a report on this site.  Justice needs to be served so this doesn't keep happening to innocent people.  I really hope a Class Action Suit can be brought against these people and we can get all our money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp-and-Andrew-Devaney/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp-and-Andrew-Devaney-Mac-Waters-FIRST-CAPITAL-FINANC-874771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial Services Corp, and Andrew Devaney