Complaint Review: First Capital Financial Services Corp.

• Submitted: Tue, February 14, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 13, 2012

• Reported By: Judy Nelson — Norwalk Connecticut United States of America
First Capital Financial Services Corp.
8275 S. Eastern Ave., Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial Services Corp. Adele, Andrew Devaney, Pres., Tracy Callahan, In several conversations with Adele, our representative and Tim, the Office Manager, we were assured that this was not a scam. After considerable research we sent $2726 to cover paperwork. Now ther Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: Actually B- is a fairly crappy rating

*Consumer Comment: Exact thing happened to me

This report is about First Capital Financial Services, Corp. which is located in Las Vegas.

Somehow this company is able to locate people who are anxious to sell their timeshare.  After many conversations with my representative Adele and Tim, the office manager, I decided to look into the company.  I had a lawyer look them up as well as checking them out on line.  BBB gave them a rating of B-.  I was assured by Adele that this was not a scam and referred me to the sites that I had already checked.  It was indicated that they had people (mostly businesses) who were looking for specific timeshare situations.

With hesitation my husband and I decided that they were a legal company.  As conversations continued, it was indicated that they did have a buyer.  The buyer was to put $9,000 non-refundable funds down.  After a couple of days we were sent a contract with First Financial as the buyer (not the actual buyer).  Upon receipt we were to sign and return with our funds of $2276; which would be refunded at the close of the sale.  This was to be sent to their corporate financial headquarters at 3053 Rancho Vista Blvd. H-132, Palm Dale, CA 93551.

As soon as we sent the funds, my contact was no longer available.  Upon calling the contact numbers I had, all I got was a voice mail.  I also called information for the California address.  No number available.

I again went on-line to check out the company and they now have an "F" rating and statements that they are a fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp-Adele-Andrew-Devaney-Pres-Tracy-Callahan-In-se-839064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial Services Corp.

Actually B- is a fairly crappy rating

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

Anything below an A on the BBB is a red flag of trouble. Even A rated companies can be fly by night, if they just got their rating recently, have only been in business a short time, or just got bought out, etc. And a B- is indication enough that someone(s) had unresolved issues with them. HEY assured you they were not scammers? Come on now, seriously? Just what kind of answer did you expect to get from them?

Exact thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Dgille - (United States of America)

This is the exact same thing that happened to me.  Checked w/BBB, looked up their website....all looked legitimate...sent money and contract...then no further contact.  How can we stop these foul people?