Complaint Review: First Capital Financial Services Corp

• Updated: Sat, May 19, 2012

• Reported By: LV — Hartsburg Illinois United States of America
First Capital Financial Services Corp
8275 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial Services Corp Tracy Callahgan, Bill Schaffer, Andrew Devaney These people ripped me off for $2,276. I have the contract they sent me and the email for the president is still active somewhere. I have contacted him through the email and haven't received a notice Las Vegas, Nevada

I was contacted in December 9th of 2011 by a man named bill shaffer, He said he was from first capital financial services corp. The number he gave me to contact him with was (702) 605-3889.

I was the sent a copy of a Property resale Contract from someone named Tracy Callahgan stating they were the director of administration. With a copy of the contract attached to the email. Which I still have the contract they sent me. The contract had the name Andrew Devaney as the president listed at the bottom.

I have since sent the president Devaney a couple of email wishing to hear from him but no response and the emails haven't came back to me either saving undeliverable so the email has to be going somewhere.

I was looking to see the property to many memories, so I was willing to sell.
I was told that my timeshare property which my husband and I had bought when he was alive had been sold for 22,500 and that I had to send them $2,276 in which I did. I was told it would take 90 days to complete this transaction and that in abot 75 days I should receive in the mail some papers I should take to a lawyer have reveiw and then sign and complete the sale.

I am very upset that people take advantage of other and think nothing of how this effects there lives. I live on a fixed income since my husband passed and I am so ashamed of myself for letting myself be taken by this scam.

These people need to be made accountable for what they have done and should have to pay for there actions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2012 07:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Corp-Tracy-Callahgan-Bill-Schaffer-Andrew-Devaney-These-884998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial Services Corp