Complaint Review: First Capital Financial Services Scott Thompson

• Updated: Fri, May 02, 2014

• Reported By: Keith — Liberty Lake Washington United States of America
First Capital Financial Services Scott Thompson
8775 S Eastern Ave. Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial Services Scott Thompson Andrew Devaney, Scott Thompson, Angela Erikson? Timeshare scam, call and claim to have buyers for your timeshare. Send contract ask for fees upfront total scam Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: First Capital Financial & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

I was contacted by Scott Thompson from First Capital Financial Services in Las Vegas, Nevada at the end of October 2011. He asked me if I was interested in selling my timeshares at The Point at Poipu in Kauai Hawaii.

After numerous phone calls which as it turned out we're only to convince me he was a real deal we agreed on pricing. He sent me two contracts which we're never signed and returned as promised. After reviewing the website, all the documents and with the consent of my attorney I sent the two signed contracts for sale of my 4 weeks.

I included a check for $2276 which was for costs which would be refunded at close. They represented they had 20% down payment funds from the buyer in the Property Resale Contract. Following receipt of my signed contracts and cashing my check at Bank of America Branch in Las Vegas I received a welcome letter from President Andrew Devaney.

He represented that I would be kept appraised every 15 days of the progress of my sale.  I was an all numerous highly professional documents sent to me we're a fraud.As a point of interest  the Bank of America branch in Las Vegas could care less that their bank was used to perpetrate a fraud on dozens of people.

In closing never send money to any organization representing they will sell your timeshares and need money upfront hang-up. It is very troubling that this timeshare industry has so many highly skilled crooks in it. Does anybody know of a legitimate timeshare re-seller?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2012 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Scott-Thompson/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-Services-Scott-Thompson-Andrew-Devaney-Scott-Thompson-Angela-Eri-853530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial Services Scott Thompson

First Capital Financial & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: VickyF - ()

We called First Capital Financial Services and wanted to sell our royal elite timeshare. Scott told us that if our property did not sell in six months, we would get our money back. That was a lie. I called and they said they do not give refunds. They are thieves and liars. We are so upset. We no longer trust any company. I have turned them into the Justice Department.