Complaint Review: First Capital Financial

• Reported By: Patricia — Onalaska Texas United States of America
First Capital Financial
8275 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 200 Las Vegas,, Nevada United States of America

First Capital Financial Time Share Resale Las Vegas, , Nevada

First Capital Financial agent Adele Spencer called and had buyers for Time Share Properties.  I was to send

$2256 processing fee, which would be refunded to me upon closure of sale which was to occur in 90 days or less.  When I heard no more from them, I contacted Adele Spencer and was assured that the paper work had been cleared with Wyndham and final sale would be soon.  Again no word from them.  Upon reaching them, Richard Moore, #702-496-7906, told me everything was settled but I would have to pay $2248, via wire transfer to Direct Specialists, routing #121000248, Acct#3650642881, for taxes, which I foolishly did.  He then transferred me to their Legal Department, John Moore, who informed me because I was receiving more than the property was worth, I would have to again submit another wire transfer in the amount of $1200, again to Direct Specialists.  Stupidly, I again did so.  Now no one answers my phone calls, and I have heard no more from them.

The thing that really sticks in my craw is that Adele said she would keep me in her prayers, which I am sure she did, praying I would be stupid enough to continue sending them money.  The other ploy is that they end the call saying "Have a Blessed Day".

If someone steals several thousand dollars from you, you have recourse through the legal system. Doesn''t this qualify as fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Financial/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-Financial-Time-Share-Resale-Las-Vegas-Nevada-860507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Financial