Complaint Review: First Capital FinancialServices Corp.

• Submitted: Mon, April 02, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 02, 2012

• Reported By: waltmom — Hammond Indiana United States of America
First Capital FinancialServices Corp.
8275 S.Eastern Av. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America
  • Phone: 702-605-3889
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

First Capital FinancialServices Corp. unscrupulus, devoid of conscience, lower than scum of the earth Las Vegas, Nevada

I was first contacted in early-December, 2011 by a person identifying himself as Marcus White , a salesperson with First Capital Financial Services (FCFS) asking if I was willing to sell my timeshare weeks in South Carolina to a client he had looking for property at that resort in the summer weeks I owned.  Said client was allegedly a recently retired physician who had vacationed at that resort.  The price he quoted was more than I had paid some 25 years ago and I "bit".  I agreed.

I was then contacted by Adele Simpson who said she represented the accounting department and that I would have to attach a check for $2276 with the signed contract and return it via overnight express mail. Adele said the amount would be added to the price I received for the sale. I  was also told I would be reimbursed for the cost of mailing.  I sent the money order 12-13-11.

I heard nothing until March, 2012 when a person identifying himself as Daniel Meyers called to say I needed to deposit an additional $1783.16 into the account for Direct Specialists at any Wells Fargo Bank (#3650642881) and my check would be mailed the following day.  I complied.

Several weeks later I was contacted again by another individual saying he was Robert Dranove.  His line was that I needed to deposit another $173.16 with Wells Fargo.  When I told him I checked and found Direct Specialists was a direct marketing company his response was that they handled the escrow account for FCFS.  If I made the deposit, I would receive my check the following day; if I did not make the deposit, the company would take that as my walking away from the contract and none of the previous deposits I made would be returned.

That was 3/30; today is 4/2/12 and I have not received anything.  When I try to call any of the numbers I have accumulated for personell identifying themselves as employees of FCFS, I have to leave a message and no one ever returns the call.  I have e mailed to the address from which I received a thank you from the alledged CEO, Andrew Devaney, but have had no response.

I have filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau of Las Vegas and have kept them updated on contacts I have had.  According to BBB, the company has until 4-3-13--tomorrow to respond.  I am angry with all the people who called represernting FCFS, but also upset with myself for being so gullible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 12:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-FinancialServices-Corp/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89123/First-Capital-FinancialServices-Corp-unscrupulus-devoid-of-conscience-lower-than-scum-862731. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital FinancialServices Corp.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC