Complaint Review: First Capital Management Solutions/ Linda Whitfield

• Updated: Mon, July 21, 2008

• Reported By:Honestville Georgia
First Capital Management Solutions/ Linda Whitfield
471/3 Brookside Dr. Frederiction, New Brunswick Canada

First Capital Management Solutions/ Linda Whitfield Nothing at all, my intellect took over. New Brunswick, E3A 8Z4 Frederiction New Brunswick

We returned from vacation to find a lot of mail, in the stack this letter. A very big eye opener for my 18 year old daughter. Said that I was entitled to a sum of $180k us dollars which is my total prize money. I won in the 2nd category. To expedite the processing, they kindley enclosed a check of $4375.89 US dollars, which has been deducted from my winnings of $180,000.00. I had to use $2800.00 from the check to pay for Surcharges/Govt.Taxes due on my winnings. No personal info is needed. All I had to da is call Cynthia Lin @ 1-646-869-2165 for activation and further clarifications.

I am a concerned American who wants to know and want to let others know as well. Please "America" always look both ways before crossing the streets.

Thanks

BUSTED!

Busted
Honestville, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2008 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Management-Solutions-Linda-Whitfield/Frederiction-New-Brunswick-E3A-8Z4/First-Capital-Management-Solutions-Linda-Whitfield-Nothing-at-all-my-intellect-took-over-353668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Management Solutions/ Linda Whitfield