Complaint Review: First Capital Securities Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Whittier California
First Capital Securities Inc.
1957 King Street, Ontario Canada Chatham, Ontario U.S.A.

First Capital Securities Inc. For those of you who were skiptical, Good judgement Ontario Chatham Ontario

I too recieve a check for the amount of $4875.00 dollars. The check looked real but, still skiptical about the whole deal. ,I noticed that there was a name of the bank in Port Lucie, Fl. I researched the bank information on line and called them to inform them that I received a check from there bank and provided them the routing information and requested that I would like to confirm if this was a real account. Not to my surprise! the representive from the bank confirmed that this was not an active account and recommended me not to deposit the check into my bank account. I then called the police station in Ontario,Canada to notify them that someone in there location is using fraud. They didn't seem that they were really interested in the whole deal. I am so glad that I followed my instincts and saved myself and family grief.

California
Whittier, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Securities-Inc/Chatham-Ontario-Canada/First-Capital-Securities-Inc-For-those-of-you-who-were-skiptical-Good-judgement-Ontario-1033659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Securities Inc.

select