Complaint Review: First Capital Securities Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 03, 2008

• Reported By:Coldspring Texas
First Capital Securities Inc
1957 King Street Chatham, Ontario Canada

First Capital Securities Inc Declared winner of American Shoppers Sweepstakes held on May 5th 2008....entitled to $125,00.00 Chatham Ontario

A letter notifying me of my winnings and a check for $4,875.00 was sent. The letter informed me that the check was to cover the goverment taxes, on my total winnings of $125,000.00. The notification informed me NOT to deposit the check until I had called the number provided. When I called the number, I was instructed to speak to Mr. George Stanley (claim agent). He instructed me to then deposit the check, get a moneygram or western union amount of $2,975.00. I was then to call him back so that he could instruct me on where to send the " Government Taxes". Once that money was received First Capital Securities Inc. would issue the remaining balance of my winnings, $120,125.00.

Coldspring, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2008 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Capital-Securities-Inc/Chatham-Ontario-K1P-5R7/First-Capital-Securities-Inc-Declared-winner-of-American-Shoppers-Sweepstakes-held-on-May-387415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Capital Securities Inc