Complaint Review: First Caplital, Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega, Roan Communications

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2002

• Reported By:Philadelphia PA
First Caplital, Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega, Roan Communications
18495 S Dixie highway Suite 228 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

First Capital, Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega, Roan Communications ripoff, scam, stealing money from account, poor customer service, dishonesty deceptive company Miami Florida

I was ripped off by First Capital, Hartford Auto, and Premium Mega, they stole money from my personal account. I did not authorize transactions, they sold my information to their affiliates and opened me up to further deception.

This company and their affiliates stole close to $500 from me all for an unsecured credit card that never came. I told them I didn't want any kind of trial memberships and they signed me up for them and took money from my account without authorization.

Roan Communications, has poor customer service representation, I had a girl(keonna) threaten to hang up on me, her and her supervisor(braylon) were very unprofessional.....they would not answer my questions or assist me further.

And First Capital nor Hartford have a telephone number for you to talk to anyone regarding issues that Roan is unable to assist with. What kind of company does not have a telephone number? I tell you one that knows they are stealing from people and don't want to answer the phones with angry victims on the other end.

I have made all of my colleagues aware of this company and their scamming tactics to swindle money from innocent victims. The woman Jean who defended Roan on this board...obviously has not had to call the company she works for and get answers from representatives who talk to you as if you are not human.

They didn't hesitate to steal the money from my account, but they want to make me jump through hoops, swim across the Red Sea and climb Mount Everest for a refund of monies that were stolen from me. For the life of me I do not understand if I have a conversation with Ryan Rep # 1162 of First Capital and Amy in the middle of June and they debit the one time fee of $29.95 from my account 5 days later, how more than a month after that they take $55.95, $99.95 and Premium Mega $54.90 and then a month after that Hartford Auto $99.00 and then a month after that Premium Mega another $54.90, and I cancelled everything with these people even though, I never authorized or initiated an account with them.

Not only that but at the time I was not even driving.....what do I need Hartford Auto if I don't have a car.....were they going to pick me up at the bus stop.

I am absolutely livid about my entire situation, and then to hear so many others have been victimized as well, this is ridiculous!

Tanisha
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2002 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Caplital-Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Roan-Communications/Miami-Florida-33157/First-Capital-Hartford-Auto-Club-Premium-Mega-Roan-Communications-ripoff-scam-stealin-27557. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Caplital, Hartford Auto Club, Premium Mega, Roan Communications