Complaint Review: First Cash International

• Updated: Wed, January 13, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
First Cash International

First Cash International Sean Michaels Threatened to sue Internet

I received four consecutive phone calls this afternoon beginning around 1 PM on Monday, January 11 2010.

A man named Sean Michaels left a message stating that there was a "extremely time sensitive matter" that must be discussed with me, he said if he does not hear from me he wishes me good luck; continuing on with his heavy Asian accent that he wishes me good luck and God bless. The voice on the message machine actually sounded kind of robotic if you will.

The connection on the phone line was VERY shaky and it was hard to hear. This supposed balance after late fees and charges is $563.25. I NEVER took out any loans nor payday advances. I was angry with the man on the phone and the connection dropped. I was on a land-line house phone so it wasn't my connection.

I called back and spoke to some guy. I asked him what the hell does he think this guy is doing calling me and threating me.  I told him that I am calling the attorney general's office; my state's attorney general eats guys like this for breakfast.

Again the Connection was dropped. I called back and same guy answered again; I told him nobody is suing me for any reason.  he said I was lying and what was my case number.  I told the guy I am reporting him to the Attorney general and to the police.  After I hung up with him, I files a report with both.

If you've ever taken out a pay day loan, these companies have sold your information, and are now trying to fleece you again.  They think that since you've paid off some loan, this is their second chance to fleece you again.

In Massachusetts, their activities are illegal.  Your best bet is to file a compalint with your state's Attorney General's office.  I am also going to contact a local TV station's consumer reporter.  They love to go after these despicable characters.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2010 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Cash-International/internet/First-Cash-International-Sean-Michaels-Threatened-to-sue-Internet-553640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Cash International