Complaint Review: First Cash Lotto

• Updated: Mon, December 11, 2006

• Reported By:Spokane Washington
First Cash Lotto
Miller3489758 Amsterdam, Netherlands Nationwide Netherlands

First Cash Lotto - Free Lotto Promotion - First Cash Sweepstakes ripoff Amsterdam Netherlands

I also recieved a letter saying that I won 120,000. I also recieved a check for 1,997.00. The check had a real Bank and acct. number on it. It also has a real attorney's office on it I am contacting them in the morning to let them know what is going on. I have not gotten through on the phone number they have provided me.(1-204-951-2704). My letter was signed by a Veronica Palmer. It is Fraud and do not cash the check! I have let my Bank know about this situation and I am glad that we have this website!

Yvonne
Spokane, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2006 08:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Cash-Lotto/nationwide/First-Cash-Lotto-Free-Lotto-Promotion-First-Cash-Sweepstakes-ripoff-Amsterdam-Netherla-224865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Cash Lotto