Complaint Review: First Choice Aka Source One Credit Solutions Aka Dynamic Credit Services Aka Pinnacle Tele Etc

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2003

• Reported By:Corpus Christi Texas
10624 S Eastern Ave #435 Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

First Choice Aka Source One Credit Solutions Aka Dynamic Credit Services Aka Pinnacle Tele Etc Ripoff credit card con artists Henderson Nevada

I was looking to get another credit card for a trip I was to take, so I started shopping around on the 'Net. The next day I get a phone call from a very friendly telemarketer selling a Visa or Mastercard with a line up to $2,500.

To make a long story short, I gave her my info (IDIOT!!!) and verbal okay to debit my account for $296.00. In turn she told me that there was a signature form which she would be sending and when they recieved the form back, I would get my card. Two weeks later, no form,no additional info,nada but on July 3,2003 they were very prompt in taking $296 out of my account. My bank was kind enough to call my house about the debit, unfortunately I was out of the country so they paid the bastards.

I breeze back into town 5 days later to find myself much poorer and very pissed off, with no flashy new credit card and no information about the company who has my info. Of course the 800 # that I was given did not work so I did my own little homework on First Choice, Credit Enhancement, whoever the hell they are. Apparently the Las Vegas BBB has a whole file on these lazy pricks who need to get themselves an honest job and stop cheating those of us who have clean consciences.

If you've been taken by these bastards, you can file an unauthorized debit with your bank. According to my bank, the verbal permission is moot, apparently you need to have it in writing, but I don't know if other banks adhere to the same policy. Good luck and bad karmic wishes to the scum of First Choice. May you come back as the cockroaches you truly are.

Jennifer
Corpus Christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2003 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Aka-Source-One-Credit-Solutions-Aka-Dynamic-Credit-Services-Aka-Pinnacle-Tele-Etc/Henderson-Nevada-89052/First-Choice-Aka-Source-One-Credit-Solutions-Aka-Dynamic-Credit-Services-Aka-Pinnacle-Tele-63139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Aka Source One Credit Solutions Aka Dynamic Credit Services Aka Pinnacle Tele Etc

rarely