Complaint Review: First Choice Credit, First National Credit; First Choice Telecommunications

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2003

• Reported By:truth or consequences New Mexico
First Choice Credit, First National Credit; First Choice Telecommunications
www.firstnationalcredit.com Nationwide U.S.A.

First Choice Credit; First National Credit took money out of my account and said they would not made me go in debt 500 dollars which cost me my home and many other things ripoff business from hell Nationwide

I was called at my business by both of these companies... First National Credit had called me and said i was approved for a credit card and they can even put my business name on the card. Wow cool i need that they called back to confirm my info. And said they would take 187.00 out on the day i knew i would have it in my account. Well may 12 2003 they took their money out but i have yet to recieve a card from there.

i also got a call from First Choice credit they told me nothing would be taken from my account that they just needed for verifacation that the 296.00 would be taken off the credit card. That was just cool to belive i lost my home because when my landlord went to cash her check that i written here for rent the bank had told her it was not there. I called the bank to find out where the money had gone First Choice Telecommunications who the heck is that?

No way to contact either of these companies... and i am in debt now because of them....

Sabrina
truth or consequences, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2003 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Credit-First-National-Credit-First-Choice-Telecommunications/nationwide/First-Choice-Credit-First-National-Credit-took-money-out-of-my-account-and-said-they-woul-62893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Credit, First National Credit; First Choice Telecommunications

thrown