Deegan

• Updated: Sun, April 27, 2003

• Reported By:Marietta Pennsylvania
First Choice Credit Group
Nationwide U.S.A.

First Choice Credit Group ripoff, took 298.00 out of my bank account and did not send the credit card consumer rip-off fraud Nationwide

I recieved a call about a credit card I had applied for online, i dont remember the web address or the address of the business, only the phone number that came up on my caller ID, which is stated above. When i try to call that number, it is busy!

I was told I will recieve my credit card within 15 days, it was to help me with my bad credit and the lifetime fee was $298.00!

It has been 3 weeks since I have gotten that call, and feel like such a fool for believing that i would get a credit card so easily!

The amount that they took out of my account, made other checks i had out, bounce! So as im waiting for this fake card that will never be, my account is accruing deep charges that will take me awhile to pay off and get back on track.. so once again, im still behind on my bills and will be until i can get my money back and then some to help the damage that has been done!

i'm really sorry I hadnt seen this first!

Dorian
Marietta, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2003 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Credit-Group/nationwide/First-Choice-Credit-Group-ripoff-took-29800-out-of-my-bank-account-and-did-not-send-the-54703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Credit Group