Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• Updated: Tue, January 29, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — Butternut Wisconsin United States of America
First Choice Design
401 E Main St. Galesburg, Illinois United States of America

First Choice Design I ordered software on December 28th,2012 - as of today January 9th, 2013 I have not received such promised software that was paid for by myself. Galesburg, Illinois

*Consumer Comment: I am a victim too, however - I was able to get my key.

On 12/27/2012 I ordered software (Microsoft Office) from First Choice Design online and sent payment  of $99.99 to Paypal.  Ordered acknowledged that day via First Choice Design via email confirming that the order was shipped.

The next day I  received an email that said the order has shipped, December 28th, 2012. Along with instructions on how to use the product before shipment arrives. Too bad it does not work correctly as  I have pretty much lost my Microsoft outlook email.

As of today, Jan. 9, 2013 I have not received the order. Attempts to contact the company by phone, website, and email numerous times have been unsuccessful.

I called my credit card company and they have put a stop payment to the company via paypal. I urge anyone who thjis has hapopened to step forward even if it takes five minutes. Please lets make other consumers aware!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 04:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Design/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/First-Choice-Design-I-ordered-software-on-December-28th2012-as-of-today-January-9th-2-994222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Design

I am a victim too, however - I was able to get my key.

AUTHOR: Don''t mess with me - I WILL not go - (United States of America)

Hey there,

I had the same thing happen to me. I am waiting for my refund from Pay Pal, I did stop payment with my Visa AND with Pay Pal. So, I will get my 99.99 back, probably in another 5-7 days.

I was able to get my Office Product Key because I had it installed on another machine.

I am NOT a techie and was able to do it super easy.

and NO, I do not work for any software company, and do not get any type of compensation from them if I tell you to go to their website. I am just a photographer.

If you want, contact me thru here by writing a reply to my post and I will give you the website and instructions on how to get your product key back if you installed this on another machine OR depending on the circumstances why you need to resinstall I may be able to help you.

This will only work if you used Office before and lost your disk and key or whatever. But, it had to be installed on one of your machines desktop or laptop.

Let me know.

(I am offering to anyone reading this - instead of replacing the whole suite, I can tell you how to get your product key.)

not only that, but they don't charge you a dime. (I did however donate to them since they saved me 200$)

Peace

I still can't believe that I have been bamboozled by these jerks. I hope they get their arses handed to them on a platter - I keep saying it, and i'll say it again, I am SO glad PayPal was the middle man in this 'deal'.. because I can't imagine what would happen if they got a hold of my credit card.