Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• Reported By: Teresa — Rainier Oregon
First Choice Design
401 E Main St. Galesburg, Illinois United States of America

First Choice Design STRESSED OUT Galesburg Illinois

I am a mom and student on a very very limited income. I ordered Microsoft office Home and Student 2010 for one of my classes. It cost me $89.99 -money that I really didn't have to spend but needed it for my on line class. Received the instructions and link to download it. It took me all day to download it and then when I tried to activate it on line I received the message that "this product cannot be activated because the product key is not valid." I then tried to activate by phone ( the instructions said that  - the phone activation will never fail to successfully activate your software) hahahaha what a joke! I was told the same thing "not a valid product" !!! I tried to call First Choice Design inc but got a recorded message that they couldn't take my call because all the lines were busy and to reach customer service on line. I tried sending them an email and their on line chat but got nothing. I paid through paypall and I am now trying to get my money back. I am so stressed that I am in tears!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Design/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/First-Choice-Design-STRESSED-OUT-Galesburg-Illinois-1039499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Design