Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Maria A. — Miami Florida United States of America
First Choice Design
401 E Galesburg, Illinois United States of America

First Choice Design This is a supposed Co. that sells softwares, but the buyer never receives them. And then they send you offers every single day and even twice in a day. Proffessional Rip-Offs Galesburg, Illinois

*General Comment: I received my software with no problem

The First Choice Design Co. that sells Microsoft Softwares, but the difference from Microsoft or other companies is that you never receive them.  The phone # which they provide is never reachable.  The only thing they daily send is more offers, so that they continue RIPPPPPP-INGGGG you Off. They are proffessionals with that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Design/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/First-Choice-Design-This-is-a-supposed-Co-that-sells-softwares-but-the-buyer-never-recei-1003942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Design

#1 General Comment

I received my software with no problem

AUTHOR: catzmama - (United States of America)

If I had read these reports before I bought my software, I would have used another company, but thankfully, I had no problem with my order of Microsoft Office on January 26, 2013.  The transaction went through and I received an email confirmation with instructions on downloading the software.  The download went OK and software installed, registered and works as it should.  As others have reported, I am receiving email "offers" daily, but just route them to my junk folder.