Complaint Review: First Choice Design

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: Patty — Slater Iowa
First Choice Design
401 E Main St Galesburg, Illinois United States of America

First Choice Design online scam. took $99 and gave nothing back. no answer to inquiries Galesburg, Illinois

I ordered the Microsoft Office 2010 software online on 2-23-13.  There is no indication that it is not legitimate so I paid the fee of $99 through my paypal account.  Shortly after it went through, I recieved an email with a "link" to download my copy of the software.  THe email states that I can download it to 3 computers, which is why I chose this company. (doing online classes so wanted it at home and work) After the download was complete it asked me for my product code. I entered what they gave me in the email, but it would not work.  I thought maybe I had done something wrong so I tried it again, and again, and then I installed the software and tried again but nothing. THen I called the Microsoft help desk, gave them my ID number and they verified that it was not a legit product code so I cannot do anything with this.  I have to now go to the Microsoft store and order a legit copy and I just wasted $99 on nothing.  I don't know what I was thinking but I thought it was a legit Microsoft store.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Design/Galesburg-Illinois-61401/First-Choice-Design-online-scam-took-99-and-gave-nothing-back-no-answer-to-inquiries-1038309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Design