Complaint Review: First Choice Destinations

• Submitted: Fri, April 29, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 29, 2011

• Reported By: Annonymous — Kill Devil Hills North Carolina United States of America
First Choice Destinations
MP 8 Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina United States of America

First Choice Destinations Isaac and Cerah Bennett Biggest Scam Artists EVER! Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina

First of all I would like to say that I am sorry to anyone whom I booked an appointment with First Choice Destinations. They not only fooled their potential clients but their employees as well. It seems as if they have been ripping off employees and clients for a while. When I got hired with First Choice Destinations, I was told that I would be recieving a paycheck weekly for my marketing services. After about the 2nd week, all of their employees checks bounced. We were all promised they would make it right and for most of us they were able to come up with the funds but not until 2 weeks after they had issued the checks. We were not paid for any week in between. After we recieved our 1 check we were also promised they would make right with everyone for the rest of the weeks not paid.

Not too many days after that, we discovered that the company was being shut down and we would not be recieving any funds that they owe us. The not only owed their employees but hotels in the raleigh area as well. All of the money that should have been paid to their employees was then up the nose of Isaac Bennett, supposively forcing Cerah Bennett and her daughter to leave due to his drug problem.  None of us have yet to see our money and I doubt we ever will. But everyone be on the look out for Issac or Cerah Bennett. THEY WILL SCAM YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2011 07:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Destinations/Kill-Devil-Hills-North-Carolina-27948/First-Choice-Destinations-Isaac-and-Cerah-Bennett-Biggest-Scam-Artists-EVER-Kill-Devil-Hi-723534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Destinations