Complaint Review: First Choice Emergency

2401 Preston Road D #2401 Plano, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 866-993-4778
  • Web:
  • Category: Doctors

First Choice Emergency Total misrepresentation of the price of the service, all about sales, not medicine!!!!!!!! Plano, Texas

My son had a sore throat when I returned home from work, upon examining with a flashlight, it was very red indicating possible strep.  I chose to take him to First Choice Emergency since they were so close, and I have to many other Drs such as this for my kids, and never paid more than $25.00 (the one near Academy at Parker and the Tollway, they are awesome.

I went to First Choice due to convenience thinking that all Dr's billed the same, when I got in there I was told that there was only a $100.00 co-pay.  However, my son got right in we had no wait, they swabbed his throat, the 5 minute test was negative, but the Dr came out and gave me the speech that we should get a shot (even though he was negative???), when I questioned them about the charge, they indicated they did not know what the charges would be, I denied the shot, can you even imagine what the bill would have been if I told them to do the shot????

They are a scam!!! Dont go there!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Emergency/Plano-Texas-75093/First-Choice-Emergency-Total-misrepresentation-of-the-price-of-the-service-all-about-sal-861205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Emergency