Complaint Review: First Choice Investments

• Updated: Wed, November 03, 2010

• Reported By: Concerned — Lakeview Arkansas USA
First Choice Investments
33 St. James Square London, Select State/Province United Kingdom

First Choice Investments - Captec Investors (as listed with the Better Business Bureau) After sending $500 -- more money was wanted, another $500 plus $340 for fees. London United Kingdom

I contacted First Choice Investment aka: Capitec Investors from an ad on craigslist -- stating you can invest $500 and in 14 days receive $5000 from the investment.

Thru communications by e-mail:  firstchoicemoney@gmail.com also: service@firstchoiceinvestment.net -- with James and Emmanuel, I was accepted into the investment program but must send in the initial investment of $500 within 24 hours or my application would be terminated. This is the website: http://www.firstchoiceinvestment.net

Within that 24 hour period, I sent in $500 to Chris Barrow, 4715 N Oak, Spokane WA 99205 -- phone: 206-333-1626. James contacted me to let me know the funds were there. With the funds of $500 I was only in the Gold plan which meant I could only do investing just once unless I upgraded by sending in another $500. And $350 for the fee for First Choice to do the investing for me.

I told James that he lied to me from the beginning about the investing, about needing to send in $1000 and a fee of $350 and that he basically stole my money from me (what he could get out of me) and that was his intent all along. No upgrading mentioned in any e-mail and absolutely no fee of $350 upfront to invest for me. Now, all his wording from the first e-mail I received from him is twisted. Every e-mail the amount of $500 was mentioned but nothing about $1000. Each one of those e-mails I have kept. James also mentioned how he has thousands of clients he does this with. That is all I can say is: "Good Luck Clients".

I am out of $500 and the $48 it took to western union those funds to him. It was never James intent to invest my money only steal it from me.

And by the way -- in order to be accepted into the program, I needed to send to First Choice Investments my social security number. Just a great way to steal my identity.

So, I never got my backoffice on the website so I can view the progress, but I have had my $500 stolen.

I told James that I want a refund -- Oh, he said, you can have a refund -- you will receive a certified check in 5 days. I told him, no, I want cash back, just the way I sent it to you. Oh, James said, that is not company policy to send cash to a client. Certieid Checks are no good and what James is doing is no good.

Get the drift -- this is not a true operation, but a rip off operation. Anyone, that is a sucker to this -- Be Careful. Don't be like I was.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2010 05:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Investments/London-Select-StateProvince-SW1Y-4JS/First-Choice-Investments-Captec-Investors-as-listed-with-the-Better-Business-Bureau-657925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Investments