Complaint Review: First Choice Lending Group

• Submitted: Sat, April 04, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, April 04, 2009

• Reported By:fort irwin California
First Choice Lending Group
5900 Sepulveda Blvd Van Nuys, California U.S.A.

First Choice Lending Group Promise to give a loan to me after i sent out money to secure it Van Nuys California

I was contacted via telephone by a woman named Tracy Moore from "First Choice Lending Group" in regards to the fact that I had been approved for a loan in the amount of 16,000.00 USD. She then proceeded to tell me that I needed to send in an amount of 1796.00 for an insurance blanket in order to receive my loan.

I was informed that I needed to western Union the money to a woman named Christina Smith in Toronto, Canada. Once I had wired the money, I was informed that I needed to then fax a copy of the transaction to Tracy Moore.

Once my wire transfer had been completed the loan for the amount of 16000.00 USD was supposed to be wired to my checking account and it never happened. Once I had completed the transaction there phone line had been temporarily susspended.

Armylife86
fort irwin, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/First-Choice-Lending-Group/Van-Nuys-California-91411/First-Choice-Lending-Group-Promise-to-give-a-loan-to-me-after-i-sent-out-money-to-secure-i-440798. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on First Choice Lending Group